Vokshori Law Group
Profile: In 2008, Mr. Stephen Vokshori founded Vokshori Law Group with a belief that a law practice of the highest quality could be established in a creative and stimulating environment. VLG is market-leading in some of today’s most dynamic areas. Our Attorneys embrace change to meet the evolving needs of our clients, be it representing homeowners in adversary proceedings to strip mortgage liens or loan restructurings arising from the credit crisis, exploring innovative ways for clients to organize their businesses or protect their assets, or aggressively litigating on behalf of individuals that have suffered bodily or financial damages. Our firm is distinguished by its reputation, a thriving and interesting practice, and the diverse backgrounds and achievements of its lawyers and staff.
Posts by Vokshori Law Group:
- The New FICO Credit Score
- Staying Afloat with an Underwater Mortgage
- Tax Hikes Ahoy!
- What Congress Has In Store for California Homeowners
- An Alternative to Foreclosure?
- 12 Tips for Talking to Your Lender
- New Program Seeks to Compensate Victims of Foreclosure Abuse
- Revamping HARP Could Double Number of Qualifying Homeowners
- Contact from Collection Agencies: How Far is Too Far?