Vokshori Law Group
Profile: In 2008, Mr. Stephen Vokshori founded Vokshori Law Group with a belief that a law practice of the highest quality could be established in a creative and stimulating environment. VLG is market-leading in some of today’s most dynamic areas. Our Attorneys embrace change to meet the evolving needs of our clients, be it representing homeowners in adversary proceedings to strip mortgage liens or loan restructurings arising from the credit crisis, exploring innovative ways for clients to organize their businesses or protect their assets, or aggressively litigating on behalf of individuals that have suffered bodily or financial damages. Our firm is distinguished by its reputation, a thriving and interesting practice, and the diverse backgrounds and achievements of its lawyers and staff.
Posts by Vokshori Law Group:
- Do I Have to Report my Forgiven Debt as Income on my Federal Tax Return?
- Is the Home Affordable Refinance Program “HARP” for me?
- Lessons From “The Big Short”
- Interest-Only Loans Return: Should We Worry?
- Avoid Bankruptcy: Tips to Manage Money, Savings, and Debt
- Approved or Disapproved: How The Bank Decides Your Loan Modification
- Motivation Monday
- Scams and Frauds: How To Avoid Them